Avy amin'i Wikibolana — Rakibolana malagasy malalaka
- disadisa, mahadikidiky, mahadikitra, mahasosotra, manahirana, mibozika
- Marc loved his sister, but when she annoyed him he wanted to switch her off.
- Connie liked to annoy her brother by using him as a leg rest.
- 1532 (first printing), Geoffrey Chaucer, The Romaunt of the Rose:
- 1870, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Sciety and Solitude:
- 1594, William Shakespeare, King Rchard III, IV.2:
- 1872, Robert Browning, "Fifine at the Fair, V:
- annoy, anyon,