Sauter à la navigation Sauter à la recherche
- mamaham-basy, mamahana, manafatra, manantsoroka
- When he appointed the foundations of the earth. --Prov. viii. 29.
- Thy servants are ready to do whatsoever my lord the king shall appoint. --2 Sam. xv. 15.
- He hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness. --Acts xvii. 31.
- Say that the emperor requests a parley ... and appoint the meeting. -- Shakspeare Titus Andronicus IV iv.
- Aaron and his shall go in, and appoint them every one to his service. --Num. iv. 19.
- These were cities appointed for all the children of Israel, and for the stranger that sojourneth among them. --Josh. xx. 9.
- The English, being well appointed, did so entertain them that their ships departed terribly torn. --Hayward.