- Endrika ploraly an'ny teny epitome.
- 1997: Acta Classica Universitatis Scientiarum Debreceniensis, volume 33,
(Kossuth Lajos Tudományegyetem Kiadói Bizottsága)
- Contemporary philology has had a growing interest in the period and in the Endrika:q again, which has been proved by several colloquiums, monographs on the subject.
- 2000: Mary Depew and Dirk Obbink, Matrices of Genre: Authors, Canons, and Society, ISBN 0674003381, 9780674003385)
- Sluiter examines a tension inherent in such scholarly works as lexica, scholia, Endrika:q, and commentaries: although the very titles of these works claim no more than secondary status, their authors engage nonetheless in a rhetoric of self-legitimation.