Sauter à la navigation Sauter à la recherche
From (Re-) + (Bore)
- Endrika:transitive To bore through an existing hole, generally to correct its shape.
- If you want to keep using that rifle, you'll have to rebore the barrel.
- The cylinders of your engine are so worn the rings don't seal any more; you have to have it rebored to stop it from burning oil.
- Endrika:transitive Endrika efa lasa an'ny matoanteny rebear, generally used in the context of Christianity.
- And on that day the Lord rebore me and I was reborn.
- Litera 4