Avy amin'i Wikibolana — Rakibolana malagasy malalaka
- isa, laharana, mari-daharana
- manao, misatry
- An act of good will.
- He was caught in the act.
- The pivotal moment in the play was in the first scene of the second act.
- Which act did you prefer? The soloist or the band?
- If you don't act soon, you will be in trouble.
- I started acting at the age of eleven in my local theatre.
- He's acting strangely - I think there's something wrong with him.
- He acted unconcerned so the others wouldn't worry.
- High-pressure oxygen acts on the central nervous system and may cause convulsions or death.
- alemaina : agieren
- danisy : akt
- finoa : akti
- italianina : recitare
- malagasy : manao
- poloney : akt
- portogey : atuar
- tseka : jednat