Sauter à la navigation Sauter à la recherche
- A tree spreads its branches abroad.
- Matthew Prior:
- to walk abroad
- John Evelyn, William Bray (editor), Diary, Frederic Warne and Company (publisher, 1818), page 207, entry for 1650 July 7:
- 1900, Charles W. Chesnutt, The House Behind the Cedars, Chapter I:
- We have broils at home and enemies abroad.
- Thomas Babington Macaulay:
- Mark 1-45:
- 1929, King George V, widely (and variously) quoted:
- in New Statesman & Society, Volumes 3–4, page 180:
- Litera 4