Sauter à la navigation Sauter à la recherche
Anglisy[Ovay]X-SAMPA : ♦ AAI : /əˈprəʊtʃ/
- manakaiky, manatona, miantomotra, mifanatona, sokosoko, soko
- 1769, Oxford Standard text, King James Bible, 2 Samuel, xi, 20,
- 1769, Oxford Standard text, King James Bible, Hebrews, x, 25,
- as he approaches to the character of the ablest statesman.
- 1839, Samuel Laing, A Tour in Sweden in 1838, page 371,
- 1898, Thomas Babington Macaulay, The Works, Volume 11, 2006, Elibron Classics Replica Edition, page 205,
- He was an admirable poet, and thought even to have approached Homer. -- Sir William Temple.
- "Would counsel please approach the bench?" asked the judge.
- to approach the city
- He approached the age of manhood.
- Don't approach that house.