Sauter à la navigation Sauter à la recherche
- Endrika:transitiveTo bring down by cutting.
- They want to cut down several trees to make room for the parking lot.
- Endrika:idiomEndrika:transitive To insult, to belittle.
- Endrika:idiom To reduce the amount of something.
- He wants to cut down on extra steps.
- Please don't put the candy jar right next to my desk. I'm trying to cut down on sugar.
- In all senses, the object may appear before or after the particle. If it is a pronoun, it MUST precede the particle.
To bring down a tree