Sauter à la navigation Sauter à la recherche
- Endrika efa lasa an'ny matoanteny grant
- Given, awarded.
- He was granted a patent on his invention.
- Used to concede a point, often before stating some contrasting information.
- He's a good student and usually does well. Granted, he did fail that one test, but I think there were good reasons for that.
- "You haven't been a very good father." "Granted."
- You use granted that , to mean is true because of .
- Granted that he has done nothing wrong, he should be set free.
- Litera 5