Aller à la navigation Aller à la recherche
- The sugar beet, which can be refined to equal cane sugar in all manners save for botanical origin.
- A mangelwurzel, a plant of the beet family raised as cattle feed.
- For many days the animals had nothing to eat but mangels.
From Endrika:etyl (Mangel), from (Mangeln).
- lack, want, absence
- defect, flaw, deficiency, shortcomings
- disadvantage, drawback
- shortage, scarcity
mangel ♦ X-SAMPA :
- mpanao voalohany singiolary ny ankehitriny ny endriky ny mpanao ny matoanteny mangeln