Sauter à la navigation Sauter à la recherche
From Endrika:etyl (Resentir) (Modern (Ressentir)), from (Re-) + (Sentir)
- To express or exhibit displeasure or indignation at, as by words or acts.
- To be sensible of; to feel
- In a positive sense, to take well; to receive with satisfaction.
- In a negative sense, to take ill; to consider as an injury or affront; to be indignant at.
- To recognize; to perceive, especially as if by smelling; -- associated in meaning with sent, the older spelling of scent to smell. See resent (intransitive verb).
- To feel resentment.
- To give forth an odor; to smell; to savor.